Wednesday 16 January 2013

Quick update

I've been working sooo hard to try and keep my chest as good as possible so I can complete my dog course. I've got a month left of it, so I hope I can keep well for just one more month! Overall, I feel as if my hard work is paying off because I'm still able to go out to the shops and get through each day of my dog grooming course, but I have noticed that as soon as I'm back I could sleep for days lol. Also, due to this cold spell, my joints are so painful. Especially my knees and ankles!

Thankfully I have MY WEDDING to organise to keep my mind off the pain though!! :D :D :D Can't believe I'm going to be a bride!!! Me and Al are in the middle of looking at venues at the moment. And finally, the new house is becoming straighter now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment