Sunday 1 February 2015

Baby's arrived!

Finished my IVs on Friday after a 3 week course. So glad to have some energy back. Not sure what my lung function is as had a nightmare hospital trip on Friday, so never saw the doctor (CBA to get into that palaver, maybe next post lol). My mum's going to my lung function test for me next week though.

The most exciting news this week was the arrival of my new baby cousin, Lucy! My family and I went to see her when she was 2 days old, she is so teeny weeny but has the chubbiest cheeks going. Congratulations Uncle Mark, Aunty Lorraine, Jack and Toby xoxo

 Me and Lucy

 The family! 

 Those cheeks!!

Me and my cousins

Since my last post, I have started my belly dancing classes; it's a lot more difficult than I imagined. All of us in the group started at the same time so none of us are any good yet. It's so funny watching each other! I've ordered myself a jingly jangly skirt ;)

I've also re-joined a new gym lol. Like most people do in January! Had my induction, so will start going as from tomorrow. Need to build up my muscle again and hopefully by going I will increase my appetite and put back on the weight I have lost recently.

So now going to enjoy my healthy time while I can :D :D Byeeeee xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment