Sunday 16 September 2012

MY BIRTHDAY!

IT'S MY BIRTHDAAAAY!! 20 today, bye bye teenage years :( Have had a great birthday though. On Friday me and Al visited my Godmother Cindy and had a take away with her and her boyfriend, with a harbio cake :P

On Saturday, my mum had planned a surprise for me.. I milked a cow!! It was so much fun, the cows were hugee. It felt so weird and I milked a few pints from the cow, named Jackie, for the baby calves to  drink. Learnt a lot about milk and milking cows lol ;) That's also one thing I can cross off my bucket list :) Here's some picsss...






Today, me and Al went up to Battersea Dogs and Cats Home, just for a visit. We've been watching the Paul O'Grady show and they are doing tours of behind the scenes. We saw some very cutee dogs! I'm deffo going to rescue a dog when I finally get one (next year!)

 
On to our bunny Angel, she's having her free health check tomorrow as it's Rabbit Awareness Week. We're going to find out if she actually is a girl or not haha!

Also have a hosp appointment tomorrow, think I might need IV meds this time as the oral tabs the hosp gave me haven't done an awful lot.

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had such a fantastic birthday. Well done to Mamma And Alex. Wonder what they Will come up with for your 21st!

    ReplyDelete