Wednesday 1 May 2013

Hen Do!

My hen do was just over a week ago now and it was literally the best night of my life! The morning and afternoon were quite stressful, I wasn't feeling great and had quite a bit to do. Plus the hen do started at 1 in the afternoon so there wasn't much time to get it all done by. Once I was ready I de-stressed thankfully and enjoyed firstly seeing a lot of my family and friends at my mum's. She'd bought little nibbles and drinks bless her! My sister Abi had arranged some games, one of which was pin the willy on the guy and Abi had drawn a worryingly life like picture of a naked man haha!

Then 23 of us travelled up to London. Omg, trying to cart 23 girls, all in fancy dress, through London stations is a nightmare haha! You have girls going toilet, withdrawing cash, tickets not working, people buying drinks, shoes hurting... the lot. Thankfully I had my Aunty Yasmin who travels regularly on London trains, and my friend Katie, who is a born leader, to take control and get us to Dreamboys :D

Once we were there we had free cocktails and a meal. We had front row seats for the stage (after using my disability card- perks of CF 'eh!). There was a drag queen, a singer and loads of HOT HOT HOT guys!! Some striped all the way lol. Was so funny. They got me on stage too and blindfolded me and made me touch him and stuff! It was such a good show!

After the show had finished, the place turned into a club so other people came in. By midnight we were all knackered- seeing as we'd been there since 6ish lol. So we went home :) Some of my friends had grabbed one of the stripper's trousers and given the to me as a souvenir ;) hahaa.


 On the underground


 My favourite Tommy!


All us girls <3

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CAME TO MY MUM'S AND DREAMBOYS. YOU MADE MY HEN DO THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE AND I WILL NEVER FORGET IT. I LOVE YOU!

Since then, I've been resting up to try and get better for my wedding. I went on IVs again the day before my hen do, and I finish them in a few days. I was put on Tobramicyn and Ceftazadine (don't know spellings). I'm still quite run down and tired and there is a lot on my chest still. So, again, I'm a bit disappointed. I guess after the wedding and honeymoon, the best option for me is to actually go into hosp for 2 weeks and have IVs. But we'll make that decision when it comes :) Until then, just 10 days until my wedding! It doesn't seem real. Honestly, I'm glad though because I really really dislike change and don't cope with it well! Status quo- if nothing changes, nothing can go wrong hahaa :P 

Speak soooooon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment