Friday 5 September 2014

The last few days

So I managed to get an appointment for yesterday to check me over at the hospital. My friend Katie generously came with me. It can be a long process getting home IVs so it's nice to have some company! My O2 levels were quite low between 91% and 93%, which mirrored how I was feeling; so exhausted and breathless. My lung function had dropped from 61% and 92% to 49% and 82%; IVs are obviously needed. On the up side, my weight had improved and gone up to 48.4kg!

Katie having a blast at hosp ;)

I've started the course of home IVs and going to try and rest for the next few weeks- easier said then done! There's always something that crops up that needs dealing with haha. And it's always the way, the second I start to decline with my health I become booked up with dogs ;) But I just can't say no to hanging out with cuties like these two...



Humpfrey and Jeffrey the miniature wirehair dachshunds 

And poor old Harry, the English Bull Terrier that I dog sit, has been very poorly with his cancer lately. He's just had an operation to remove some of the tumors. He's doing well but it just breaks my heart when he's crying in pain :( After the weekend he shouldn't be in any more discomfort though, thankfully. 


Little Harry after his op

Onwards and upwards for both me and Hazza! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment