Thursday 22 November 2012

Catch Up- lots of piccys!

I haven't blogged in a while, mainly because I've been quite busy! Since coming off IV's I've been doing as much as I can while I'm well. Went to Discover Dogs again this year, fell in love with every dog and can't wait till I can get my own! Here's a few piccys of the day...





If I had pursued with my photography as a career, I would have like to photograph animals. Now I just like to do photography as a hobby. Here's some snaps...











Angel is much calmer now since her spaying, which is good. Also, I have finally uploaded some pics of Frankie, our snake. (I gave up asking Alex to upload them so just did it myself lol).



Me and Al are now both looking hard for a new place to move into early next year, and new jobs. I currently work part time as a receptionist in a busy doctors surgery in Colliers Wood. However, they are cutting back people and seeing as I am only part time (about 2 days a week), they don't call me in at all anymore. So I'm now hoping to get a job where I am working somehow with animals. :)


My health is OK at the moment, coughing and napping more than when I'm at my best, but it's managable :) I think I'm putting on weight though! I'm trying reallyyyy hard to eat as much as I can and I'm drinking about 3 to 4 pints of milk a day to help boost my calories. It's such a full time effort to put weight on, you can't just have a break for a day because you'll just loose weight :/ So frustrating and tiring!

Some other pics of what's been happening over the last few weeks :) loves xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment